Saturday, April 16, 2011

TSB does Gingerman w. 24 Hours of Lemons!

We got to the track w/ litte issues, the door that holds trailer ramps in, came unsecured, nothing a zip tie can't fix for now.  During tech. inspection we found an oil leak, which turned out to be a cam seal.  We replaced that but, we were unable to get any practice laps in.

"Dive Bomb" Barry came off of the track after 2.5hrs, he got nailed for passing under yellow.  Until the black flag, he got us into 1st place!
I went out 2nd, and after 2hours 20 minutes I slide off of turn 3, and went four wheels off, and got a black flag for it; next time I will attempt to save it.


Dave Hildebrant went out for three hours, he got us up to 3rd place.
End of Day one, the race was cut short by about 1/2 an hour because the corner workers can't see the cars!  The snow is blinding.  The black spray paint is from me, it is susposed to be flames, it was my penality for going off the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment